I subscribed to Amazon Audible last summer (2020) and find that I really like it.
So far, I have read:
- The Hundred Year Marathon by Michael Pillsbury
- Bully of Asia by Steven Mosher
- A War Like No Other by Victor Davis Hanson
- The Gulag Archipelago, Vol 1 by Solzhenitsyn
- The Cave and the Light by Arthur Herman
- Maps of Meaning by Jordan Peterson
- The Red Book by Jung
and about 7 other less notable.
I am still working on The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson and The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris.
All the above are highly recommended. And I find Audible to be great once you get used to it. Really saves the eyes.